An ePortfolio allows you to better inform employers of your experiences. Include the URL of your ePortfolio on your resume, business cards and correspondence.
ePortfolios allow you to . . .
- Illustrate strengths and qualifications
- Capture recruiter attention
- Increase interview opportunities
. . . which results in
- A stronger interview
- Increased chance of securing internship and employment opportunities
Suggested ePortfolio Sites
- Career Central’s ePortfolio Resource
- LinkedIn ePortfolio Feature
- Google Blogger