- List your degree first, including your major and minor. If you have more than one degree, list your most recent degree first.
- Include the name of the institution as well as the city and state the institution is located.
- Include month and year of completion. Current students should use projected graduation date
(month and year).
- Depending on the position you are seeking, you may want to include particularly relevant courses, grades, internships and skills.
- Include GPA if 3.0 or above. If you do not include it, the employer will assume that it is lower.