- Check here for a list of local hotels that provide special rates for BJU guests.
CVA Guest Rooms
- The guest rooms in Campus View Apartments are conveniently located across from the front entrance to campus.
- Advanced reservations through the Welcome Center (864) 242-5100 Ext. 4200.
- Limited Availability
- Includes individual room accommodations for representatives.
- Guests must provide their own bath towels and linens for single beds (sheets, pillows and blankets).
- Representatives may stay in the residence halls up to two nights of the conference at a rate of $25 per night.
- Any prospective students who visit the campus with you may stay up to two nights with current students in the residence halls at no cost.
- Two-week advanced reservation through the Welcome Center (864) 242-5100, Ext. 4213.
- For those arriving by plane and staying in campus accommodations (CVA or residence halls), transportation is available from the Greenville-Spartanburg Airport to BJU. This is a direct route and does not include any hotel service.
- Make advanced arrangements by Friday, February 15, through the Welcome Center (864) 242-5100, Ext. 4200.