All students must read and agree to abide by the Student User Agreement before logging into Career Central.
I agree to:
- Accurate Information: Provide accurate and honest information on my Career Central profile, resume, and all job search documents and in my interactions with employers.
- Professional Conduct: Notify the employer in a timely manner of an acceptance or non-acceptance of an offer. Once I accept an offer, I will remove my resume from resume books. I understand that it is unethical to accept a job or internship and then back out of an offer. I will advise the BJU Career Services manager of any extenuating circumstances that may cause me to re-evaluate my job/internship acceptance.
- Use of BJU Career Central: The use of Career Central for job searching is limited to current BJU students and graduates.
- Job Postings: Bob Jones University does not necessarily endorse or guarantee the positions found on Career Central and is not responsible for safety, security, wages, working conditions or other aspects of employment.
- Candidates are urged to thoroughly review job postings and use caution and common sense during the networking process. Do not disclose social security numbers, credit card information, or bank account numbers to prospective employers. Typically, a social security number is not shared until one enters the formal, written application process.
- Positions posted on the NACElink job board are independent of the Career Central approval process and are not reviewed for posting.
- Consequences for Non-Compliance: Accept that failure to comply with this agreement may result in the removal of my privileges with Career Services and Career Central.
It is understood that Bob Jones University does not necessarily endorse or guarantee the positions found on Career Central and that Bob Jones University is not responsible for safety, security, wages, working conditions or other aspects of employment. We are merely providing a networking service for BJU students and graduates who are seeking employment opportunities.
Candidates should exercise good judgment to determine if the organization and position align with their beliefs and values, as well as research the soundness and integrity of the organization, the specifics of the position, and if abroad, any risks involved with international employment.
The Career Services office reserves the right to refuse to post, or to remove from posting, any positions that are not consistent with the mission and values of Bob Jones University.