All alumni must read and agree to abide by the Alumni User Agreement before logging into
I agree to:
- Accurate Information: Provide accurate and honest information on my Career Central profile, resume, and all job search documents and in my interactions with employers.
- Professional Conduct: Notify the employer in a timely manner of an acceptance or
non-acceptance of an offer. Once I accept an offer, I will remove my resume from resume books. I understand that it is unethical to accept a position and then back out of the offer. I will advise the BJU Career Services manager of any extenuating circumstances that may cause me to re-evaluate my job acceptance.
- Use of BJU Career Central: Use of Career Central for job searching is limited to current BJU students and graduates.
- Job Postings: Bob Jones University does not necessarily endorse or guarantee the positions found on Career Central and is not responsible for safety, security, wages, working conditions or other aspects of employment.
- Candidates are urged to thoroughly review job postings and use caution and common sense during the networking process. Do not disclose social security numbers, credit card information, or bank account numbers to prospective employers. Typically, a social security number is not shared until one enters the formal, written application process.
- Positions posted on the NACElink job board are independent of the Career Central approval process and have not been reviewed.
- Consequences for Non-Compliance: Accept that failure to comply with this agreement may result in the removal of my privileges with Career Services and Career Central. In addition, BJU reserves the right to deny alumni access to Career Central who are not in good standing with the University.
It is understood that Bob Jones University does not necessarily endorse or guarantee the positions found on Career Central and is not responsible for safety, security, wages, working conditions or other aspects of employment.
Career Services reserves the right to refuse to post, or to remove from posting, any positions on Career Central that are not consistent with the mission and values of Bob Jones University.