For assistance, email the Career Services office.
Welcome to Career Central
This is BJU’s online job board designed to help you successfully network with employment opportunities. Career Central includes opportunities for:
- Full-time (temporary)
Alumni must be graduates of BJU and agree to abide by the Alumni User Agreement before accessing Career Central.
Review the instructions for using Career Central to improve your networking and job searching efforts. Learn how to:
- Registering and logging in
- Establishing a personal profile
- Posting your resume and other documents
- Using the Resume Book and Portfolio features
- Browsing job postings and employer listings | Job searching tips
- Receive email updates on saved job searches | Visual Instructions
- Applying for a job
- Learn about workshops and calendar features and topics
- Alumni seeking church staff positions (senior pastor, assistant pastor, youth pastor, music director, youth/music pastor, visitation pastor, Spanish pastor, church planter, and interim pastor) should use Church Staffing Services service. Note: Business/finance manager, secretarial, and custodial positions may be found through Career Central.
- Alumni seeking short-term, home-based work in the Greenville area (e.g., child care, house cleaning, yard work, etc.) should check AlumniYardSale for opportunities.